in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- Antibiotic stewardship in perinatal and neonatal care.
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Meets the Future.
- Diagnosis of bloodstream infections from positive blood cultures and directly from blood samples: recent developments in molecular approaches.
- The role of vaccines in fighting antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
- Impact of an electronic sepsis initiative on antibiotic use and health care facility-onset Clostridium difficile infection rates.
- [Results of the implementation of an Antimicrobial Stewardship Program in the “Gerencia de Atención Integrada” of Alcazar de San Juan (Castilla La Mancha)].
- Lack of improvement in antimicrobial prescribing after a diagnosis of Clostridium difficile and impact on recurrence.
- Prevalence of infections and antimicrobial prescribing in Australian aged care facilities: Evaluation of modifiable and nonmodifiable determinants.
- The design and evaluation of an antimicrobial resistance surveillance system for neonatal intensive care units in Iran.
- The public health problem of OTC antibiotics in developing nations.
- Response Adjusted for Days of Antibiotic Risk (RADAR): evaluation of a novel method to compare strategies to optimize antibiotic use.
- Antibiotic stewardship in the retail clinic setting: Implementation in 1100 clinics nationwide.
- Pharmacokinetics-pharmacodynamics, computer decision support technologies, and antimicrobial stewardship: the compass and rudder.
- Promoting antimicrobial stewardship for the betterment of society.
- Access, Watch, and Reserve antibiotics in India: challenges for WHO stewardship.