in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- HIV Preexposure Prophylaxis, by Race and Ethnicity — United States, 2014–2016
- Erratum: Vol. 67, No. 33
- CDC Grand Rounds: New Frontiers in Workplace Health
- Erratum: Vol. 67, No. 40
- Notes from the Field: Reference Laboratory Investigation of Patients With Clinically Diagnosed Lyme Disease and Babesiosis — Indiana, 2016
- Notes from the Field: Contact Tracing Investigation after First Case of Andes Virus in the United States — Delaware, February 2018
- QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Percentage of Adults Aged ≥20 Years Who Tried to Lose Weight During the Past 12 Months, by Sex — National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2007–2008 to 2015–2016
- West Nile Virus and Other Nationally Notifiable Arboviral Diseases — United States, 2017
- Mumps Outbreak in a Marshallese Community — Denver Metropolitan Area, Colorado, 2016–2017
- Use of Personal Hearing Protection Devices at Loud Athletic or Entertainment Events Among Adults — United States, 2018
- Infectious Diseases Physicians: Improving and Protecting the Public’s Health- Why Equitable Compensation is Critical.
- Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness and Games.
- Population wide assessment of antimicrobial use in dogs and cats using a novel data source – A cohort study using pet insurance data.
- Good Studies Evaluate the Disease While Great Studies Evaluate the Patient: Development and Application of a Desirability of Outcome Ranking Endpoint for Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infection.
- Neonatal Ventilator Associated Pneumonia: A Quality Improvement Initiative Focusing on Antimicrobial Stewardship.