in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- Gut Microbiota Modulation: Implications for Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship.
- Antibiotic use in patients with COVID-19: a ‘snapshot’ Infectious Diseases International Research Initiative (ID-IRI) survey.
- Antimicrobial stewardship in remote primary healthcare across northern Australia.
- A Syndrome-Based Approach to Antimicrobial Stewardship in an Arizona Skilled Nursing Facility – Moving the Needle through Quality Improvement.
- Validation of the best practice policy statement on urodynamic antibiotic prophylaxis for the high-risk patient in the era of antibiotic stewardship.
- Medical honey for canine nasal intertrigo: A randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, adaptive clinical trial to support antimicrobial stewardship in veterinary dermatology.
- Opioid Stewardship: Building on Antibiotic Stewardship Principles.
- Transdisciplinary work against antimicrobial resistance.
- EARLY RELEASE: Hospitalization Rates and Characteristics of Children Aged <18 Years Hospitalized with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 – COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1-July 25, 2020
- EARLY RELEASE: COVID-19-Associated Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children – United States, March-July 2020
- The Penicillin Allergy Delabeling Program: A Multicenter Whole-of-Hospital Health Services Intervention and Comparative Effectiveness Study.
- Electronically Available Patient Claims Data Improve Models for Comparing Antibiotic Use Across Hospitals: Results from 576 U.S. Facilities.
- Core Recommendations for Antifungal Stewardship: A Statement of the Mycoses Study Group Education and Research Consortium.
- Could host response guide VAP treatment? No answer yet.
- COVID-19 Outbreak Among Employees at a Meat Processing Facility – South Dakota, March-April 2020