in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- Preparedness to prescribe antibiotics responsibly: a comparison between final year medical students in France and Sweden.
- Prevalence, Underlying Causes, and Preventability of Sepsis-Associated Mortality in US Acute Care Hospitals.
- Optimal antimicrobial duration for common bacterial infections.
- Procalcitonin, mid-regional proadrenomedullin and C-reactive protein in predicting treatment outcome in community-acquired febrile urinary tract infection.
- Evaluation of procalcitonin immunoassay concordance near clinical decision points.
- Determining Best Practices for Management of Bacteriuria in Spinal Cord Injury: Protocol for a Mixed-Methods Study.
- Impact of a hospital-wide sepsis pathway on improved quality of care and clinical outcomes in surgical patients at a comprehensive cancer centre.
- Days’ Supply of Initial Opioid Analgesic Prescriptions and Additional Fills for Acute Pain Conditions Treated in the Primary Care Setting — United States, 2014
- Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for Use of Hepatitis A Vaccine for Persons Experiencing Homelessness
- Notes from the Field: Assessment of State-Level Influenza Season Severity — Minnesota and Utah, 2017–18 Influenza Season
- Transmission Patterns in a Low HIV-Morbidity State — Wisconsin, 2014–2017
- Increased Methamphetamine, Injection Drug, and Heroin Use Among Women and Heterosexual Men with Primary and Secondary Syphilis — United States, 2013–2017
- QuickStats: Death Rates for Motor Vehicle Traffic Injury, by Age Group — National Vital Statistics System, United States, 2015 and 2017
- Update: Influenza Activity — United States, September 30, 2018–February 2, 2019
- Interim Estimates of 2018-19 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness — United States, February 2019