in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- 2018 Infectious Diseases Society of America Clinical Practice Guideline for the Management of Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy.
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia: The central role of transcolonization.
- In vitro antimicrobial activity of seven adjuvants against common pathogens associated with canine otitis externa.
- Strategies to improve antibiotic use in the neonatal ICU.
- Implementation of Point-of-Care Molecular Diagnostics for Mycoplasma pneumoniae Ensures the Correct Antimicrobial Prescription for Pediatric Pneumonia Patients.
- Antibiotic Resistance Policy and the Stewardship Role of the Nurse.
- Applying ecological resistance and resilience to dissect bacterial antibiotic responses.
- Notes from the Field: Follow-Up on 11 Infants Born to Women with Evidence of Zika Virus Infection During Pregnancy — Los Angeles County, 2016
- Decreasing Prevalence and Trend in False Positive HIV Diagnosis — Chókwè District, Mozambique, 2014–2017
- QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged ≥18 Years Who Had an Influenza Vaccination in the Past 12 Months, by Diagnosed Diabetes Status and Age Group — National Health Interview Survey, 2017
- Influenza Activity — United States, September 30–December 1, 2018
- Unresolved Splenomegaly in Recently Resettled Congolese Refugees — Multiple States, 2015–2018
- Frequency of Use Among Middle and High School Student Tobacco Product Users — United States, 2015–2017
- Antimicrobial Susceptibility Trends Observed in Urinary Pathogens Obtained From New York State.
- Comprehensive Assessment of Didactic Curriculum and Career Interest in Infectious Diseases Among Graduating United States Pharmacy Students.