in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- A Questionnaire-based Survey of Physician Perceptions of the Prevalence of Antimicrobial Resistance and Their Antibiotic Prescribing Patterns.
- Erratum: Vol. 67, No. 30
- Contact Lens Health Week — August 20-24, 2018
- Prevalence of Disabilities and Health Care Access by Disability Status and Type Among Adults — United States, 2016
- QuickStats: Percentage Distribution of Adult Day Services Centers, by Type of Service — National Study of Long-Term Care Providers, 2016
- Prevalence of Five Health-Related Behaviors for Chronic Disease Prevention Among Sexual and Gender Minority Adults — 25 U.S. States and Guam, 2016
- Contraceptive Use Among Women at Risk for Unintended Pregnancy in the Context of Public Health Emergencies — United States, 2016
- Corneal Infections Associated with Sleeping in Contact Lenses — Six Cases, United States, 2016–2018
- Emergence of Localized Serogroup W Meningococcal Disease in the United States — Georgia, 2006–2016
- A PrEP model incorporating clinical pharmacist encounters and antimicrobial stewardship program oversight may improve retention in care.
- Evaluation of animal feeds for presence of three important antimicrobials in Bhutan.
- Understanding treatment guidelines with bismuth and non-bismuth quadruple Helicobacter pylori eradication therapies.
- Lack of uniformity among United States recommendations for diagnosis and management of acute, uncomplicated cystitis.
- Balancing the risks to individual and society: A systematic review and synthesis of qualitative research on antibiotic prescribing behaviour in hospitals.
- Impact of an emergency medicine pharmacist on empiric antibiotic prescribing for pneumonia and intra-abdominal infections.