in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- User-Centered Design in Pediatric Acute Care Settings Antimicrobial Stewardship.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship: Development and Pilot of an Organisational Peer-to-Peer Review Tool to Improve Service Provision in Line with National Guidance.
- Divergent and Convergent Attitudes and Views of General Practitioners and Community Pharmacists to Collaboratively Implement Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs in Australia: A Nationwide Study.
- Defining the Scope of Antimicrobial Stewardship Interventions on the Prescription Quality of Antibiotics for Surgical Intra-Abdominal Infections.
- Antibiotic use towards the end of life: development of good practice recommendations.
- Efficacy of a stewardship intervention focused on reducing unnecessary use of non-Clostridioides difficile antibiotics in patients with Clostridioides difficile infection.
- Characteristics of nursing homes with comprehensive antibiotic stewardship programs: Results of a national survey.
- Antibiotic assessment at hospital discharge-Room for stewardship intervention.
- Patterns of use and perceptions of an institution-specific antibiotic stewardship application among emergency department and urgent care clinicians.
- Understanding reasons clinicians obtained endotracheal aspirate cultures and impact on patient management to inform diagnostic stewardship initiatives.
- Antibiotic stewardship teams and Clostridioides difficile practices in United States hospitals: A national survey in The Joint Commission antibiotic stewardship standard era.
- Antibiotic Therapy of 3 Days May Be Sufficient After Biliary Drainage for Acute Cholangitis: A Systematic Review.
- Early onset sepsis calculator implementation is associated with reduced healthcare utilization and financial costs in late preterm and term newborns.
- Looking back on 2019 and commemorating 40 years of HIS and JHI.
- Antibiotic Resistance in Staphylococcus aureus from Poultry and Poultry Products in uMgungundlovu District, South Africa, Using the “Farm to Fork” Approach.