in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- To prescribe or not to prescribe? A factorial survey to explore veterinarians’ decision making when prescribing antimicrobials to sheep and beef farmers in the UK.
- The Impact of Timing of Antibiotics on Digestive Colonization with Carbapenemase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae in a Murine Model.
- The Infusion Nurse’s Role in Antibiotic Stewardship.
- Exploring Bacterial Resistance in Northern Oman, a Foundation for Implementing Evidence-Based Antimicrobial Stewardship Program.
- Antimicrobial stewardship opportunities among inpatients with diabetic foot infections: microbiology results from a tertiary hospital multidisciplinary unit.
- Antibiotic Use in Hospitalized Children With Respiratory Viruses Detected by Multiplex Polymerase Chain Reaction.
- Antibiotic misuse: How to evaluate the costs?
- Impact of an Unsolicited, Standardized Form-Based Antimicrobial Stewardship Intervention to Improve Guideline Adherence in the Management of Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia.
- Antibiotic prescription among outpatients in a prefecture of Japan, 2012-2013: a retrospective claims database study.
- The challenge of antimicrobial resistance: What economics can contribute.
- FDG-PET/CT in managing infection in patients with hematological malignancy: clinician knowledge and experience in Australia.
- Antimalarial stewardship programs are urgently needed for malaria elimination: a perspective.
- [Diagnosis of sepsis and guidance of antibiotic therapy].
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Prevalence Among Adults Who Have Never Smoked, by Industry and Occupation – United States, 2013-2017
- Outbreak of Cyanide Poisoning Caused by Consumption of Cassava Flour – Kasese District, Uganda, September 2017