in questo spazio troverai tutte gli ultimi Feed nella ricerca scientifica relativa all’antimicrobialstewardship ed alle ICA (Infezioni correlate all’assistenza)
Cliccando sul titolo del paper evidenziato nella sessione sottostante, verrai connesso all’abstract dello stesso sul portale di Pubmed
- The Impact of Clinical Pathways on Antibiotic Prescribing for Acute Otitis Media and Pharyngitis in the Emergency Department.
- Is There a Correlation Between Infection Control Performance and Other Hospital Quality Measures?
- Reducing Clostridium difficile in the Inpatient Setting: A Systematic Review of the Adherence to and Effectiveness of C. difficile Prevention Bundles.
- The Impact of Reducing Antibiotics on the Transmission of Multidrug-Resistant Organisms.
- Accelerate PhenoTestTM BC Kit Versus Conventional Methods for Identification and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing of Gram-Positive Bloodstream Isolates: Potential Implications for Antimicrobial Stewardship.
- Effectiveness of interventions to improve the public’s antimicrobial resistance awareness and behaviours associated with prudent use of antimicrobials: a systematic review.
- Evaluation of Sepsis Flow Chip for identification of Gram-negative bacilli and detection of antimicrobial resistance genes directly from positive blood cultures.
- Antimicrobial stewardship and pre-registration student nurses: Evaluation of teaching.
- Impact of QuickFISH in addition to antimicrobial stewardship on vancomycin use and resource utilization in cancer patients with coagulase-negative staphylococcal blood cultures.
- Osteoarticular manifestations of Q fever: a case series and literature review.
- [In process].
- Primary prevention of Clostridium difficile infections – how difficult can it be?
- Duration of exposure to multiple antibiotics is associated with increased risk of VRE bacteraemia: a nested case-control study.
- Diagnostic Stewardship: Opportunity for a Laboratory-Infectious Diseases Partnership.
- Clonal Emergence of Invasive Multidrug-Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis Deconvoluted via a Combination of Whole-Genome Sequencing and Microbiome Analyses.